1 French loaf, sliced
100 ml olive or canola oil
LANCEWOOD® Medium Fat Sweet Chilli Cream Cheese; Biltong, thinly sliced; Peppadews, chopped; A sprig of fresh coriander.
LANCEWOOD® Medium Fat Plain Cream Cheese; Salami, sliced; Sundried tomatoes; Rocket, chopped.
LANCEWOOD® Mozzarella, sliced; Basil pesto; Tomatoes, chopped.
LANCEWOOD® Mature Cheddar, sliced; Onion Marmalade; A sprig of thyme.
LANCEWOOD® Medium Fat Spring Onion & Chives Cream Cheese; Roast beef, thinly sliced; Gherkins, sliced; Green olives, pitted; Spring onion, thinly sliced.
LANCEWOOD® Cheddar, grated; LANCEWOOD® Sour Cream; Guacamole; Jalapeños, sliced.
Place the slices of French loaf on a baking sheet and brush lightly with oil.
Grill until golden on the one side. Turn over, brush with oil and grill the other side until golden.
Serve bruschetta with any of the following toppings and a drizzle of olive oil:
- Spread with Sweet Chilli Cream Cheese. Top with biltong, peppadews and coriander.
- Spread with Plain Cream Cheese. Top with salami, sundried tomatoes and rocket and season to taste.
- Add Mozzarella and top with basil pesto, tomatoes and season to taste.
- Add Mature Cheddar and top with onion marmalade, thyme and season to taste.
- Spread with Spring Onion & Chives Cream Cheese and top with roast beef, gherkins, olives and spring onion.
- Top with guacamole, Cheddar, a dollop of Sour Cream and jalapeños.
Open Conversion Tool
Need help converting your millilitres to grams and everything in between?
Our Conversion & Measurement Tool can do it all!