1 tub LANCEWOOD Piece o' Cake® Cheesecake Mix (Plain or Caramel)
100 ml butter, melted
200g coconut biscuits, finely crushed
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (or 140°C if utilising the fan function) and position the baking rack in the middle of the oven.
- Spray a 20cm springform pan* with non-stick spray.
- Mix 200g finely crushed coconut biscuits with 100ml melted butter.
- Transfer the biscuit mix to the springform pan and press it firmly into the base of the pan.
- Open the refrigerated Cheesecake Mix. Place an electric hand mixer straight into the tub and beat for 1 minute on low speed.
- Pour the mix into the springform pan and spread it evenly.
- Place the pan in the middle of a baking tray. Then place the tray in the oven to bake for 60 minutes. Turn off the oven. Leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool for 90 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and cool to room temperature. Then refrigerate uncovered for at least 4 hours, or overnight for the best results.
- Remove the cheesecake from the springform pan by running a knife (dipped in hot water) along the edge of the pan. Unlatch and gently lift the pan.
- Gently loosen the cheesecake from the base of the pan with a cake lifter and transfer to a serving plate. Serve as is or with a topping of your choice.
Baking times are a guideline as oven temperatures and heating conditions may vary.
* These are guidelines specifically developed for a 20cm diameter springform pan. Any variation in pan size and bakeware may affect your cheesecake.
Visit lancewood.co.za/blogs/tips-for-a-perfectly-baked-cheesecake for more Piece o’ Cake® baking tips and ideas.
Open Conversion Tool
Need help converting your millilitres to grams and everything in between?
Our Conversion & Measurement Tool can do it all!