5 exciting recipe tips with LANCEWOOD® Dip & Top
Tips and Tricks
Whether you’re preparing a delicious chips and crackers board to entertain your friends or just enjoy snacking at home, be sure to have a selection of LANCEWOOD® Dip & Top tubs in your fridge. This delicious range has a wide variety of flavours to suit everyone’s preference. See below for further inspiration on how else to use LANCEWOOD® Dip & Top.
- Getting tired of the same old potato salad? Mix LANCEWOOD® Sour Cream & Chives Dip & Top with cubed boiled potatoes. Add some crispy bacon bits, thinly sliced red onion, a handful of peas, freshly chopped parsley and voilà! A potato salad fit for a main course.
- For all the veggie fans, try mixing LANCEWOOD® Jalapeño Chutney Dip & Top with cooked pasta. Add diced LANCEWOOD® Mature Cheddar, diced red pepper, chopped coriander and sliced spring onions and serve as a delicious vegetarian meal.
- Spread LANCEWOOD® Roasted Thai Peppers Dip &Top into toasted pita bread and fill with sliced left over chicken or leg of lamb from the braai together with chopped tomatoes, shredded carrots, sliced onion, shredded lettuce and grated LANCEWOOD® Cheddar for a deli quality sandwich.
- Or, for a lighter snack, spread LANCEWOOD® Sweet Red Pepper Dip & Top onto toasted flatbread. Top with sliced avocado, garnish with fresh coriander and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.
- And finally, for the meat lovers, serve LANCEWOOD® Jalapeño Chutney Dip & Top over grilled steak, topped with extra sliced jalapeño chillies, for a main that’s sure to tickle your taste buds!